Limit Order Status
Viewing & Distributing 0x Limit Orders
0x Limit Orders can be submitted to the 0x Orderbook. The following request-endpoint combinations are commonly used to view and distribute 0x Limit Orders via the 0x API.
- GET /orderbook/v1/
- Retrieves the orderbook for a given asset pair
- GET /orderbook/v1/orders
- Retrieves a list of orders given query parameters
- POST /orderbook/v1/order
- Submit a signed 0x Limit Order
- POST /orderbook/v1/orders
- Submit a list of signed orders
Typescript - 0x Starter Project comes with a number of limit order scenarios including the Fill ERC20 limit order scenario.
Python - Python 0x v4 RFQ Guide covers how to create, hash, sign, fill, get state, and cancel a 0x RFQ Order. Note that the code can be modified by making minor modifications, to also work for 0x Limit Orders.