This page lists the most popular guides to get started building with 0x based on your use case
Swap Tokens with Swap API
Easily add liquidity aggregation into your app with a single API. Access 100+ exchanges and thousands of tokens with the Swap API.
- How to Use Swap API - This guide will teach you how to programmatically execute a ERC20 token trade.
- How to Build a Token Swap dApp with 0x API - Written and video content on how to build a token swapping dapp (a simple Matcha.xyz) using the Swap API. This dApp aggregates liquidity across the greater DEX ecosystem surfaces the best price to the user.
- Use 0x API Liquidity in Your Smart Contracts - This guide will teach you how to consume 0x API swap quotes from inside a smart contract.
- Fill a 0x API quote - A runnable example of how to fill a 0x quote that can be run on Ropsten or Ganache.
- Working in the Testnet - Learn two ways to test swapping ERC20 tokens with the 0x API - either using the Goerli testnet or forking Ethereum mainnet into your own testnet. Includes a runnable example.
ERC20 Limit Order
For advanced traders who want implement 0x Limit Orders.
- Create a Limit Order
- Cancel a Limit Order
- Cancel Several Limit Orders at Once
- Fill a Limit Order
- Limit Order Status
- Fill a ERC20 Limit Order
- Working in the Testnet
Professional Market Making With Limit Orders
- Generating 0x Order Hashes
- Signing 0x Orders
- Fill ERC20 RFQ Order
- Fill ERC20 RFW Order with Maker Order Signer
- Subscribe to RFQ Order Fill Events
- Execute Metatransaction to Fill RFQ Order
- Fill ERC20 OTC Order
- (Advanced) Fill an Aggregated Quote via TransformERC20
0x Starter Project
- https://github.com/0xProject/0x-starter-project - A project showcasing the 0x v4 protocol through a collection of runnable examples.