This page lists the most popular guides to get started building with 0x based on your use case
Easily add liquidity aggregation into your app with a single API. Access 100+ exchanges and thousands of tokens with the Swap API.
- (Next.js) 0x Demo App - Example ERC20 swapping app made with 0x Swap API, Next.js, and ConnectKit
- https://github.com/0xProject/0x-starter-project - A project showcasing the 0x v4 protocol through a collection of runnable examples.
- How to Use Swap API - This guide will teach you how to programmatically execute a ERC20 token trade.
- Build a Token Swap Dapp With Next.js, 0x, ConnectKit - A video walk-through covering core developer concepts important when building any token swapping dapp.
- How to Build a Token Swap dApp with 0x API - Written and video content on how to build a token swapping dapp (a simple Matcha.xyz) using the Swap API. This dApp aggregates liquidity across the greater DEX ecosystem surfaces the best price to the user.
- Use 0x API Liquidity in Your Smart Contracts - This guide will teach you how to consume 0x API swap quotes from inside a smart contract.
- Working in the Testnet - Learn two ways to test swapping ERC20 tokens with the 0x API - either using the Goerli testnet or forking Ethereum mainnet into your own testnet. Includes a runnable example.