Decreasing Frictions in DeFi Hackathon
0x, Family, Polygon Labs, and AWS are excited to invite you to participate in our “Decreasing Frictions in DeFi” hackathon, an online hackathon where builders can showcase their innovations solving real-world financial frictions.
0x, Family, Polygon Labs, and AWS are excited to invite you to participate in our “Decreasing Frictions in DeFi” hackathon, an online hackathon where builders can showcase their innovations to solve real-world financial frictions.
“Decreasing Frictions in DeFi” brings together a group of sponsors whose tools work synergistically to help DeFi builders and teams of all sizes to bring their ideas to reality. We are looking for novel financial applications that use ERC20 token swaps to solve real-world financial frictions.
A total of $30,000 in prizes ($10,000 USD +$20,000 AWS credits) will be up for grabs!
In addition to prizes, we will be showcasing the top 3 winners on 0x’s marketing channels! This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and take your project to the next level.
In short, there is a MACI Quadratic Funding prize pool totaling $10,000, plus three winning projects will receive $20,000 AWS credits for a total of $30,000 worth of prizes.
- 0x + Family + Polygon: $10,000 USD Quadratic Funding Pool
- AWS 1st Place: $10,000 in AWS credits
- AWS 2nd Place: $5,000 in AWS credits
- AWS 3rd Place: $5,000 in AWS credits
Over the course of the hackathon, we will be holding virtual workshops on building with 0x. For more information on workshops, check out the full schedule.
- June 2 - July 2: Hackathon starts and submission period begins
- July 2: Hackathon ends at 11:59PM PT
- July 3 -July 7: Review and Judging
- July 10: Winners announced
How to Join
- Step 1: Read through the requirements
- Step 2: Fill out the signup form
- Step 3: Join 0x Discord. After you submit the form, you will be added to the #defi-2023-hackathon channel to coordinate
- Step 4: All team members should register on DoraHacks
- Step 4. Attend the workshops and build your projects
- Step 5: Submit your entry with all teammates included via DoraHacks based on the submission requirements and judging criteria
We are looking forward to meeting all the builders and seeing what novel financial applications you build to help solve real-world financial frictions!